2015 RV Consumer Trend Report Released
Survey Analyzing Activities and Attitudes Now Available
(Tallahassee, Fla.) Representatives from BowStern, a national marketing firm known for its RV industry expertise, released the 2015 RV Industry Survey Report. The survey was conducted online over a 4-week period and garnered more than 2,000 responses from RV owners and users across North America. Data from this survey is compiled in an extensive report now available.
“Analyzing consumer activities and attitudes is important for all sectors of the RV industry, including marketing” said Tom Derzypolski, President, BowStern. “With the constant evolution of marketing platforms and outlets, it’s imperative that we take a deliberate approach when reaching out to consumers. As a marketing firm committed to delivering the highest return on investment for our clients, we conduct this type of survey to look for trends and opportunities.”
Data gathered from the survey combined with the focus groups conducted throughout the year provide a solid base from which to make decisions on behalf of clients, Derzypolski continued.
Sample questions include:
- What kind of RV do you currently own?
- How many nights a year do you rent a site?
- During which seasons do you travel?
- If you have a social media account, which ones do you have?
- Do you subscribe to any RV-related magazines or online newsletter?
- How likely are you to purchase a newer RV in the next 24 months?
- Would you be interested in purchasing an RV site in the next 12 months?
The 2015 RV Industry Survey Report is available for free here.
BowStern provides fully-integrated marketing services to an extensive list of RV clients. To learn more about our graphic design, advertising, social media, branding, website and public relations work, visit BowStern.com.